Tuesday, January 18, 2011

cant be left alone

So im dumping this blog, and maybe while im at it, ill become some sort of paranoid luddite. Im pretty annoyed after checking google, that suddenly there is a wealth of information on me on the net. Ive avoided turning up in searches on my name for a whole decade. This is it, im done. I wonder if this has anything to do with the call to my landlady to ask if i lived with her. A person bothers to call to see where i live and once their check is done, they sell the information to a public website? Im very angry. If i wanted to be positively identified by people who might hate me, id join facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Your blog is traceable on the internet. There is a setting in blog to prevent this. I don't know your name, it is not me.

    I don't know what the ramifications are to this. I am sorry to see you leave. I hoped it was not me who chased you away with being over curious.

    I sent 2 emails to you via blogger. I do not have your e-mail, blogger forwarded them to you from me. If you got them, your privacy was not compromised.

    OK that is it from me. Cheers

    ReplyDelete